Monday, April 6, 2009

Hall-Skulking Weirdos

The other day, I was sitting at my desk with a co-worker, calmly engaged in polite smalltalk about my pregnancy. Standard stuff: How am I feeling? Good, great, awesome. Do we know the sex? Nope - we love a surprise! Any cravings? Sadly, no - and I was really looking forward to that part.

Suddenly, another co-worker - a man I barely know - wandered by, turned and made a beeline for my desk. In the midst of our pleasantries, he stuck his face over my cubicle wall, looked me straight in the eye and stated "You know, I think women are sexiest when they're pregnant." Then he turned on his heel and quickly scurried off down the hall.

My office is ripe with perverts.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Did you not just die a little when he said that? Super creep.

Lauren said...

ick.