Sunday, September 27, 2009

Carter's Favorite Things

I must take this opportunity to praise a few of the items that make motherhood a bit easier.

First the My Little Lamb Cradle/Swing. We have only used it as a cradle so far because Carter is so little, but 9 times out of 10 we can put him in it and have anywhere from 10 minute to two hours of sleeping, happy baby time. Even if he's wide awake, he likes to lay there and look up at the rotating lambs.

Second, the Fisher-Price Rainforest Melodies & Lights Deluxe Gym, or as my mother calls it, "Disneyland." Not only is the thing cute as hell, with a bright rainbow of colors that match his nursery, but Carter likes to hang out on it and look around while I have a free moment to, say, use the bathroom without guilt.

Perhaps best of all is the Ergo Carrier. I strap him in, he passes out immediately, and we are good to go. Bless it.

No comments: