Friday, April 30, 2010

Well, THAT explains it

Yesterday morning, after stumbling blearily into the bathroom to put in my contact lens, I washed my hands and returned to my husband and baby playing in our bed. In between smothering my son with kisses and singing our Good Morning song, I stuck my finger in his mouth (which I haven't done in weeks) to check for teeth. And there they were! TWO teeth! Both bottom teeth are IN, one further up than the other.

Suddenly the previous week was so clear - Carter wasn't waking up and fussing at night because his sleep-training was suddenly and inexplicably kaput. He was TEETHING! He's been sleeping through the night again for the past week, so the teeth probably came in just over a week ago. D'oh! How did I miss this?

My little boy's growing up!

No comments: