Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin, Carteroo

This weekend we had our visit to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch. The Roo fell on his face shortly before we left home and bit his lip, but aside from that we had a grand old time.









Getting him all decked out in his lumberjack chic, courtesy of Grandma & Grandpa:




At one point I became overwhelmed by his general awesomeness and attempted to squish him to bits:






He became very fixated on this squash and alternately ran around waving it like a sword and clutched it tightly to his chest like his baby:






Toddler + slow shutter speed = blurry, but fabulous:


Peeking out of the huge pumpkin at Daddy:






I love this one. The little hand in the air just breaks me:


So many pumpkins, so little time:




This is his "Enough with the pumpkins, I'm ready for my nap" face:


There are more pictures, including some family shots, that must be retrieved from Babushka's and Auntie's cameras, as ours died halfway through the extravaganza. In summary, a good time was had by all. I even think I almost managed to convince Carter that they weren't all giant orange apples (or "APPPPL!!!" if you're Carter).

I'll leave you with this - what a difference a year makes:
October 2009


October 2010


To see 'em all, clickity clack right here.

No comments: